Monday 26 December 2011

It's christmassssss

This is my first post, so i thought that i'd start by saying MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you all had an amazing day yesterday and hopefully got all that you wanted! My new years resolution for next year is to create this blog and actually keep at it for once!! Although i'm starting it now because i'm getting a little excited... Anyhowww, this first image is of my christmas table from yesterday. Me and the mother decorated it, it's sooo festive! I'll do another post later of some of my have prezzies. 

Follow me on twitter: @ScarlettTankard
Check out my flickr:  flickr.com/scarlettrosephotography

2 comments:

  1. cute new blog. you are so lovely... and you're a talented writer. loved your nails... and enjoyed your blog. new follower from usa--hope to visit again. cheers!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, i will check yours out :) xxx

      Delete